Guest Information & Hotel Facilities/Services
- Check-in time: Rooms are ready from 3.00pm (unless by special arrangement) and last check-in by 9.00pm when Reception closes (unless by special arrangement)
- Check-out time: 10.30am (unless otherwise stated)
- Ease of access for all: wheelchair and pushchair ramp into hotel; & all public facilities on the ground floor
- Children & babies welcome: Z-beds, cots & high chairs available
- Room service: subject to nominal charge.
- Direct-dial telephone in rooms: & public pay phone
- Free WIFI internet: secure codes – in all public areas
- Morning wake-up calls & newspapers on request
- Fax and photocopying: subject to nominal charge
- Drying room for outdoor equipment & clothing/shoes
- Iron/board supplied: laundry & dry-cleaning arranged
- Free Porthmadog guide & visitor information leaflets
- Safe deposit box: by arrangement with Reception
- Taxi services or car hire organised.
On arrival, Reception will provide guests a Welcome Room Card, detailing key information such as food service times. Each room also has a comprehensive Information Folder.