Tariff & Special Offers
As it has always been, the safety and security of our guests and team members remains our highest priority. As a guest of ours, our number one priority is your health, safety and well-being. With this in mind we wanted to update you on the actions we have taken in response to the outbreak.
We are monitoring the (COVID-19) updates from the NHS Wales (GIG Cymru) and the Welsh Government, and will continue to respond based on the best advice of governments, public health authorities and medical professionals.
Cancellation policy & booking flexibly on Direct Bookings
- We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so we are happy to move bookings for stays between March 13th, 2020 and April 30, 2020 free of charge based on being given 48hours notice. Bookings outside of these dates will carry our normal cancellation policy.
Bookings made through a travel agent or online booking platform (e.g. Booking.com, Expedia)
- Please contact them directly – we have advised these companies of our cancellation policy and you should refer to their terms and conditions.
- Speak to us if you would like to change your booking date
Please do not hesitate to contact us, we are here to assist you.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Hygiene Precautions
17 March 2020
With the obvious and worrying state of affairs currently regarding the Coronavirus pandemic, we want to assure our valued guests and customers of the following:
- We still remain open and operating as per our usual opening hours every day until a Government Act is passed and in place (if any)
- Health & Safety procedures remain our highest priority
In addition to our already stringent cleaning routine, we are ensuring the following:
- Our staff are hand washing regularly and thoroughly
- All our surfaces are being regularly disinfected
We would like to remind guests of the following for everyone’s safety:
- Follow the procedures for washing your hands on arrival and before leaving
- Use handkerchiefs/tissues to catch your coughs and sneezes, once used, bin them straight away
- Avoid sharing drinks or cutlery
- Avoid handshakes, hugs and kisses
However, as much as we do not like to do this, should you be experiencing any of the symptoms laid out by the NHS guidelines (https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/), please remain at home and adhere to the self-isolation guidelines.
We will keep you updated as further guidance is made available.
We are a small, family run business so this is a very uncertain time for us. We are doing our best to ensure our guests are safe and that our staff are also able to continue working through these uncertain times.