Christmas Dine & Stay Break 2017
Soak up the spirit of Christmas and/or New Year in Snowdonia by simply relaxing and leaving the world behind.
With log fires in Gelert’s Bar and the lounge, stay for a short break; enjoy the narrow-gauge railways, Portmeirion and exploring 1,000 square miles of Welsh countryside on our doorstep.
Bring the family and pets as well to this independent hotel; experience a memorable ‘Taste of Wales’ in our proper Dining Room restaurant, using only fresh Welsh produce. Prices include any three dinner courses from the Daily Menu.
Prices are per person per night and based on two adults sharing a double or twin room, unless otherwise stated.
Available from the 22nd to 27th December 2017:
Short Christmas Two-Night Break
Small Double or Twin: £205.00
(Single occupancy, small: £300.00)
Larger Double or Twin: £225.00
(Single occupancy, large: £350.00)
Single room: £230.00
Small Double or Twin: £285.00
(Single occupancy, small: £435.00)
Larger Double or Twin: £299.00
(Single occupancy, large: £450.00)
Double or Twin: £380.00
(Single occupancy, small: £560.00; large £600.00)
• Free B&B for children under 5; £15.00 per child aged 5-15; meals paid as taken.
• Christmas Day Lunch for children under 13 £24.95
• Nominal charge of £10.00 per dog per stay (max of two).
• Portmeirion – Nominal entry voucher charge
• Special rates for the Welsh Highland and Ffestiniog Railways
• Additional nights at reduced rates available on request until 30th December.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.