Christmas Dine & Stay Break 2017
Soak up the spirit of Christmas and/or New Year in Snowdonia by simply relaxing and leaving the world behind.
With log fires in Gelert’s Bar and the lounge, stay for a short break; enjoy the narrow-gauge railways, Portmeirion and exploring 1,000 square miles of Welsh countryside on our doorstep.
Bring the family and pets as well to this independent hotel; experience a memorable ‘Taste of Wales’ in our 2 AA Rosette restaurant, using only fresh Welsh produce. Prices include any three dinner courses from either the Rosette &/or Traditional Classics menus.
Prices are per person per night and based on two adults sharing a double or twin room, unless otherwise stated.
Available from the 22nd to 27th December 2017:
Short Christmas Two-Night Break
Small Double or Twin: £205.00
(Single occupancy, small: £300.00)
Larger Double or Twin: £225.00
(Single occupancy, large: £350.00)
Single room: £230.00
Small Double or Twin: £285.00
(Single occupancy, small: £435.00)
Larger Double or Twin: £299.00
(Single occupancy, large: £450.00)
Double or Twin: £380.00
(Single occupancy, small: £560.00; large £600.00)
• Free upgrade to larger room if available
• 4 nights bed & breakfast
• 3 nights dinner taken from the Rosette &/or Traditional Classics menu
• Lunch on Christmas Day (4 courses)
• Traditional Classics menu on Christmas night
• Free B&B for children under 5; £15.00 per child aged 5-15; meals paid as taken.
• Christmas Day Lunch for children under 12 £24.95
• Nominal charge of £10.00 per dog per stay (max of two).
• Portmeirion – Nominal entry voucher charge
• Special rates for the Welsh Highland and Ffestiniog Railways
• Additional nights at reduced rates available on request until 30th December.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.