New Year’s Dine & Stay Breaks 2018-19
Celebrate the New Year in great style in Snowdonia by simply relaxing and leaving the world behind.
With log fires in Gelert’s Bar and the lounge, stay for a short break; enjoy the narrow-gauge railways, Portmeirion and exploring 1,000 square miles of Welsh countryside on our doorstep.
Bring the family and pets as well to this independent hotel; experience a memorable ‘Taste of Wales’ in our proper Dining Room restaurant, using only fresh Welsh produce.
Prices are per person and based on two adults sharing a double or twin room, unless otherwise stated.
Available from 31st December 2018:
• 60s-90s popular disco dancing music for all ages til late on New Year’s Eve!
• Dress code is smart casual.
• Late breakfast 9–10.30 am on New Year’s Day
• 1 dinner on 2-night break is any 3 courses from Daily Menu
Short One-Night Break
• Free B&B for children under 5; £15.00 per child aged 5-15; meals paid as taken.
• Nominal charge of £10.00 per dog per day (max of two).
• Portmeirion – Nominal entry voucher charge
• Special rates for the Welsh Highland and Ffestiniog Railways
• Additional nights at reduced rates available from 1st January on request.
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.View our Christmas Breaks