Valentine’s Weekend 2017
Celebrate Valentine’s on Sunday 12th, Monday 13th &/or Tuesday 14th February 2017 in style in Snowdonia by simply relaxing and leaving the world behind.
With log fires in Gelert’s Bar and the lounge, stay for a short romantic break; enjoy Portmeirion, outdoor adrenalin attractions, and exploring 1,000 square miles of Welsh countryside on our doorstep.
Complete with 3-course dinners on both nights, a complimentary bottle of bottle of Prosecco on one night, and bed and breakfast, this special break in Porthmadog is a perfect winter tonic!
On this break – only bookable direct with the hotel – you can experience a memorable ‘Taste of Wales’ in either our elegant restaurant, lovely lounge, or child and dog-friendly bar!
• Continental and Full-cooked Breakfasts
• Dinners of any 3 courses – with no restrictions – from
our 2 AA Rosette &/or Traditional Classics menus
• A complimentary bottle of Prosecco on one night
• Smart casual dress code.
Prices per person, based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room, are:
Small Double or Twin: £139.00
Larger Double or Twin: £149.00
Our guests can also enjoy exclusive money-saving offers on local visitor attractions – such as outdoor adrenalin attractions – that are open at this time of year!
We also charge:
• Free B&B for children under 5; £15.00 aged 5-15 and meals paid as taken.
• Nominal fee of £10.00 per dog per night (max of two).
• Additional nights at normal winter rates.
To book, call 01766 512015 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.