OverviewWe have 28 rooms of varying size all en-suite and non-smoking across three floors. These can suit individuals, couples, families, those with walking difficulties, with dogs (selected rooms) and large touring groups.
Our larger ‘family’ rooms have a double and 1-2 single beds, these can also be used as either twin or double rooms. They are far more spacious – with additional furniture and an over-bath shower. Our small (standard) rooms are comfortable with a standard walk-in shower. All rooms – except singles – can be shared or sole occupancy.
- 6 larger ‘family’ rooms with double & single bed(s), bath & shower; also used as double or twin
- 1 larger ‘family’ room with double & single bed with wet-room shower for wheelchair users or those with walking difficulties; used as double or twin
- 2 larger double rooms – one with bath/shower, one with walk-in shower only
- 8 small (or standard) doubles with walk-in shower
- 1 small (or standard) double with bath/shower
- 2 larger twin rooms – both with bath/shower
- 2 small (or standard) twins – one with bath/shower, one with walk-in shower.
- 6 single rooms – all with walk-in shower
Courtyard Ground-Floor RoomsThese nine rooms – four larger ‘family’ and five small doubles – adjoin the main building and car park by a very short, covered walkway. In summer the courtyard area has a Mediterranean feel, full of potted plants and hanging baskets with benches or chairs to sit on in the evenings. Four of these family rooms have access to their own patio seating area with shared garden.
Guest Room AmenitiesAll rooms and en-suite bathrooms were last refurbished up to February 2013. The hotel has new beds throughout with non-allergenic pillows, duvets and starched cotton sheets and pillow cases.
Our rooms also have:
- New, compact, LCD flat-screen TVs
- Tea, coffee & hot chocolate-making facilities
- Radio alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Duck Island luxury toiletries
- Large bath sheets & smaller hand towels.
Due to the hotel’s age and layout, we have no lift – but help with luggage up short flights of stairs is always available on request.