Clubs, Societies & Groups
Guest Information & Hotel Facilities/Services
Our hotel offers expertise in looking after groups, clubs and societies from all over the UK and overseas. These groups have common interests and special reasons for visiting Snowdonia & Llyn stunning scenery.
- Railway societies from as far afield as Australia visit Porthmadog’s world-famous Ffestiniog and Welsh Highland narrow-gauge railways, besides many other lines in North and Mid Wales.
- Golf groups, especially from Sweden and the USA, marvel at the wide array of championship links and challenging parkland courses within easy striking range.
- Classic and sports car groups such as Bentley, Porsche, MG and TVR wend their glorious way between a host of world-class visitor attractions
- Touring motorcyclists – the most recent being the Harley Davidson Hogsback Chapter from Surrey – and pedal-powered tourers or mountain bikers share our well-maintained country roads
- WI, U3A and Probus groups delight in the wealth of wonderful walks, gardens, local history and Welsh culture all around
- Walking and Ramblers’ groups wander for miles on the magnificent coastal pathway around the Llyn peninsula or along a huge number of well-defined footpaths and bridleways inland
- Bird and wildlife-watching groups wile away the hours amid a plethora of different habitats – from majestic mountain tops to classic Welsh oak woodlands and serene coastal seascapes
- Geology groups explore a myriad of rock formations founded millions of years ago, including visiting many subterranean copper mines and slate caverns
- More unusual groups to choose our particular brand of hospitality include 40 private pilots from Switzerland who landed their private planes at Caernarfon airport to embark on a four-day tour of Snowdonia
- Charity groups, particularly those cycling the length of Wales between Holyhead and Cardiff, use us as a welcome food and drinks stop during their gruelling journey
- Family groups, especially for re-unions or special occasions, who can take most/all of our 28 rooms, and enjoy get-together evening meals in the restaurant. (See Gould family story/review/photograph on ‘What Our Experts/Guests Say’ page).
We offer such groups something quite distinctive:
- Complimentary, tailored services & facilities – itineraries, booking services, storage and drying room for golfers, walkers, & cyclists etc
- New from 2013 onwards – a unique range of reduced entry fees (some up to 20% off) and incentives for many key, local visitor attractions
- Free secure, covered parking and two electric car charging points
- Choice of different, special quality group dinner menus – 2 AA Rosette level; sample copies on request
- Among the best quality breakfasts in Snowdonia
- Popular ‘gastro’ bar with local real ales and brand-leading beverages.
To discuss any particular enquiry further, please contact Kasia at the hotel Reception.